Keele University Events and Conferencing have introduced a new ‘Green Delegate Rate’ supporting their commitment to sustainability within Conference and Events.
Companies looking to host their events at Keele University Events and Conferencing can enjoy a great range of aspects to deliver a sustainable event and can share with their delegates and their company the positive impact their event has on the environment.
Green Delegate Rate – £40 plus VAT
- Main meeting space
- Audio visual equipment which includes a data projector, laptop/PC
- Pads and pens (To minimise waste, you will find note pads, pens at the side of the room. Please feel free to take what you need, but only what you will use)
- A flipchart and pens (available on request)
- Reliable Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Parking (Although we do encourage delegates to car share or use public transport wherever possible)
- Classic refreshments on arrival, mid-morning and afternoon (We believe in ethical sourcing. We serve triple certified Fairtrade coffee and Fairtrade tea. All our milk is Red Tractor Assured)
- Classic lunch (Prioritising local seasonal ingredients and plant-forward options providing low carbon footprint)
- Our kitchen operates with 100% electric equipment, which is powered most of the time from renewable energy generated on campus.
- Nothing is sent to landfill but to an anaerobic digestion plant to generate green energy
Find out more about our commitment to sustainability at Keele University Events and Conferencing